Monday, March 08, 2010

monday entry to start the week!

i cant sleep last night!..

i was thinking about my work.. it seems to be never ending.. and to tell you the truth.. sometimes i just dont know where to start. But, Alhamdulillah.. whenever i found myself stuck anywhere.. i will just sit back and ponder and pray... for Allah to help and guide me through the course..

and march came bring more hope to me.. I hope and I pray that more good news to come for me.. hubby said.. im his biggest rezki last year..

anyway... come april.. we will be a year.. and how time flies.. (dah nak kiamat jugak ni) time really flies.. and it felt like we just got married few months back.. sometimes.. felt macam belum kawen lagi pun ada...ahaks.

anyway.. good doa for everyone... it was thought to Nabi Adam A.S. if im not mistaken.

رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
[الأعراف :23]
Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.
[7:23]

(* this article is to be read with an open mind and heart.. so if anyone out there are very reluctant to read a religious entry from me who is not in any near to an islamic scholar.. do go away)

No comments: