Wednesday, December 08, 2010

me watch me hubby watch man u - at 3.45 in the morning

i know i know... i should be awarded with stalker of the month.. or mebbe stalker of the year award for being my beloved hubby dear stalker...

kekeke cant help it.. anyway.. :) yeah life is treating us well alhamdulillah.. still breathing and living .. and the baby is healthy.. thats all that count now.

literally i have nothing much to do these days.. and i'm bored..

next week i'm attending BEM mandatory course on Engineering Mgt practise... errrr.. and in the programme.. there will be part on finance for engineers... aaaarrrghh... me no likey management thingy.. ah well but what to do...

anyway... still have long way to go ... courses to attend.. pdp to collect.. before sitting for

ok i'm struggling to write ... - entering malas zone.. :) off to melaka tomorow for my cousin engagement ceremony! weeeeeeeeee....

No comments: