Friday, December 31, 2010

Gegegege hello 2011.. Nice one 2010!!!

Well folks... Surely this is the shortest year I have ever had!! 3 more hours to new year!!! Well to sum up my year... I'm busy working finishing projects and endless trip to Sabah!!! Urghhhh hihihi (hate writing using itouch!!!) :) I got pregnant in august!!! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!!! Loss my mentor in October ..... So to sum up everything.. It's a roller coaster year!! And I hope for a good start next year... Can't wait for baby to come into my life! It's gonna be hectic!!! :) and moving towards 2nd year of my marriage. I love you Abdul Rafiddi!!at Allah protect both of us and this relationship of ours. I hope I will be a better wife to you and a good mother to the lil- man. Professional interview here I come!! And perhaps a career advancement at the end of the year!! Dear Allah, the most merciful, please protect our family and give us the strength and ease for both us to sail into parenthood. Amin.

No comments: