Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my rtwrk


i dont blog to get friends. I dont have blogger friends. I dont blog to get famous. Its my personal blog and I intend to keep it that way. its a life journal. I dont have gf to hang out with to share stories, babbles and gossip (ahahha but sometimes i do babbles at my mekna,abg adi,erol, my furballs and my hubby) .. I meet those people in my bloglist almost everyday!! (pathetic = i dont care). If you want to drop by and read.. please feel free... if you want to get some information out of my life journey as a reference.. i dont think it will be any harm. my blog is not my hate wall .. kekekke so i dont really like cursing and write hate letters to anybody.. :) .. I have been blogging since 2006. I dont like to write things that are too personal.. its personal. but i guess... since blog is a personal place for someone.. and the fact that we can see what we write published on the net ~ its like an artwork for the refrigerator wall.. ugly to most people but beautiful in the eyes of those related.

No comments: