Sunday, October 24, 2010

loss

I could not hold my tears.. and he deserve this tears
its a great great loss and I will miss you dearly.
you are one of the nicest and intelligent person I have ever met in my life.


In the name of Allah the most beneficent most merciful

اَللَّهُمَّ [ إِنَّ فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ ] فِيْ ذِمَّتِكَ، وَحَبْلِ جِوَارِكَ، فَقِهِ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْقَبْرِ وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ، وَأَنْتَ أَهْلُ الْوَفَاءِ وَالْحَقِّ. فَاغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

Allahumma inna [Sallehuddin bin Yusof] fi dhimmatika, wa habli jiwaarika, faqihi min fitnaltil qabri, qa adhaban-naari, wa anta ahlul Wafaa'i wal-Haqqi. Faghfir lahu warhamhu. Innaka antal Ghafurur-Raheem

O Allah! Surely [Sallehuddin bin Yusof] is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Ibn Majah, abu Dawud 3:211]

Thank you for everything and you'll always be in my prayer.

No comments: