Thursday, May 15, 2008

whats with this thing called 'PROPOSAL'

i'm a mess! i am! miahahahahah the thing is i have loads! i mean LOADS of work to do! i was in this state of having no nothing to do moment since i had joined APS!

chewah.. sounds mcm sibuk bebenor! when the truth is.... i am busy procrastinating my busy time! hows that! so ... i am deliberating on ways to finish my job! erm... so! i am meeting my supervisor in 2 weeks time! i dont actually know my main topic for my master's thesis! i have to do it! its my DO or DIE time... i have to stop making excuses for myself! i have to be.... RAJIN (*grin *grin *crowd cheering!) adeiiii.... its tough! tough job!

baby is standing behind me.... having his manicure moment! kuku dia dah punuh ngan ulat2 lufi! yucks! yucks!

and now he's messing with my tudung! i am a complete tudung-messy-person whenever i'm with him.... so-called dengki! pakailah tudung sendiri! ni nak tarik2 tudung org plak.... (*betul betulkan tudung) (*shine.. *shring *shring) kembali comel with my tudung.. :)

rite now in bien niaga... baby and an is discussing on their business card, dja is having his moment on the office couch.(*nak gi ke tak nak jumpa kak zai * nak ge ke? *tak nak gi). cik bob and che su is working! che su (bukan nama sebenar) is bien rico.. money advisor... (*whacked 'em che su.. jgn bg belas kasihan!)

i am baby's PA merangkap pesuruh kanan yang bertanggungjawab ke atas tugas2 tidak rasmi seperti membantu mengedit proposal! (gaji with a beetle kaler kunin *eh takyah la gaji kalau dah bagi kumbang) mashih baby.. semuga bisnes baby berjaye... murah rezeki... boleh follow dja gi euro! AMIN.








No comments: