Monday, March 24, 2008

F1 part 1

What a day it was! My weekend has never been better, although I have to admit there was a friction between me and baby on Saturday.. in which I have to admit it is soul-ly my fault. I should have known by now what makes you comfortable and what not. Anyhoo, Alhamdulillah… nothing serius.. we had a fun time afterwards and I am sorry for being such a cry baby! I am sorry .. I really do…, then tibe2 kak niza call and offers us F1 tickets, we had several tickets sources for today actually.. ayu’s tickets… abang tickets (huh seb baik kak niza bg! Kekeke kalau tak! Kene pretend demam).. hiks hiks.. rezeki2… anyway,… we chose to be seated at K1 instead.. hiks hiks the one yang kak niza bagi.. (thank youssssss ;) ) anyway.. this year mmg all the tickets last2 minute… but then next year.. insyallah.. kalau nak beli.. we have to plan early …
The K1 tix!

But as for now, I will remain enjoying baby’s privilege… mashih baby!...
Okay, the thing with F1 is that it is very hot! I do live in Malaysia.. but then again.. The climate is certainly much different.. Maybe because it is such a very wide open space! Humidity makes it worst! Anyhoo.. I survived.. with sunburned and lethargy-ness due to the hot weather!

Okay, we (me,baby and najmi) reached SIC approximately at noon… First stop! Saya mau ke kedai BMW dan membeli beg idaman.. too bad this year the design wasn’t pretty enuf like last year! But I was adamant to get the bag! Tiba2! Jeng.. jeng .. jeng… ku tiada cash!!!! Urghhhh punyerlah sombong ngan baby kata nevermind I got my own cash! Hukhukhuk… *** keting keting keting.. me ran away from the BMW booth… with head down.. thinking hard, where to find an atm machine!! Kekekek *** lalu baby menghulurkan bantuan.. and he get me the bag! Mashih lagi sekali yer baby!.. (*** I’ll pay you later ekekekekekek )

my baby and his mercedes benz.. ahaks...


3,2,1! Go!!!! Hiks hiks.. and 56 laps later! Kimi raikonen won the race! But anyway it wasn’t up to my expectation! Anyway.. it wasn’t the best race! I expect soo much more! I expect there will be more action… massa over steering act was too lame .. kikiki

I LOVE MY BAG!

No comments: