Friday, February 15, 2008

thayunk sama baby


thank yu sayang... look what my baby bought for me in tawau!! yippee.. mintak brooch dapat brooch and gelang.. ekekek kalau mintak kerete.. mungkinkah saya akan dapat helicopter juga? erkekekekeke thanks sayang.. its my energy booster bracelet...
hate to admit.. girls and present are matchmade in heaven erkekekek shud see me yesterday.. overwhelmed ... sbb he said he got no time to look around .. then suddenly he posses with the bracelet and the brooch .. i yelped at the instant... ekekek he remembers... and i am in his mind all this while...
you never failed to amused me... the 100th day roses, the starbuck bottle... , the surprise dinner, the trips.. baby pink... and you.. tho things are not perfect sometimes and i can be such an annoying person but i never stop loving you... since i dont know when...
i love you mr crap bag! (see not sampah.. its crap bag!)

No comments: