Friday, February 15, 2008

a heart wrenching blog

despite all the works that piling up for me to finish, i managed to run thru a blog suggested by a friend. A heart wrenching blog to say... it left me teary eyed. The blog is written by a lady who had just lost her husband not few months ago.. he left her on his birthday...

glimpse of her blog.. i'd like to share...

"In the last few weeks I spent with him, the amount of love he felt for me touched me deep within. He had only wanted to eat when I fed him; an act I felt most honoured in doing. Eleven years of marriage, and it was all filled with utmost satisfaction. He had promised me two things in the beginning: to gradually add on to our religious deeds together, and to stay deeply in love till the end of our lives. And Alhamdulillah, he kept to his words..." - D

"When we arrived at the hospital, Mr D sat slumped on the chair, hardly aware of his surroundings. I whispered Happy Birthday Cayang... in his ears"- D

"We had read him the quranic verses for almost an hour, when suddenly he fell quiet. I saw it coming. The angel had come, and I knew. I read the syahadah close to his ear, repeating continuously. It happened in only a few minutes, and he was then gone... I glanced at my mobile, it was 10.50pm. I kissed him and I told him, it's okay, Allah knows best." -D

definitely, my heart sank when i read thru the blog... but Allah made her special enough to go through the day without the only person she in love with... and at the moment she is a self funded PhD student living in coventry, the plan WAS that the husband would support the family while working in UK.. my prayers goes to her and all the brothers and sisters who are in such predicament.

to my baby... i am very touched on how they love each other... and the promise ... to add on to our religious deeds together and stay deeply in love till the end of our lives...
Its those thing that we always wanted eh... i thanked God for you and i am blessed. I love you till the end.

No comments: