Monday, September 20, 2010

byknyer mende nak tulis...

okeh.. this is to prove that i am not that Blogger TEgar.. ahahah which have time to update the entry even in hari raya.. altho i have tried many times to write sumthing!!! ah well... let me begin this entry with...


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!

my hari raya was.. AWESOME... our first raya was a little bit hazy... biasalah.. first time nak kena raya byk2 tempat... for this year it was more organized.. alhamdulillah.. all praised to Allah.. yang melimpahkan rezeki and the ease given to me n hubby to steer our raya.. safely...

1 week before raya.. sibuk siapkan tempahan untuk masyarakat masyarakata setempat... huwaaaaa... 40 botol kuih tart untuk pelanggan2 tetap berjaya disiapkan... ahahaha rasa nak pengsan pon ado...

two days before raya.. baru tekedek kedek nak beli barang2 hari raya.. ah well... ok jer kot.. its only the two of us.. nasib baik dapat carik baju raya, tudung raya, handbag raya kasut raya on taim!!!! first stop.. gi parkson.. tempat biasa hubby baby cekau baju raya.. alhamdulillah ada plak kaler yang matching.. then next stop.. gi charles n keith.. bought a cute handbag... beli kasut.. (err no more three inch heels for me this year huwaaaaaa under certain circumstances and health reason... my ankle tendon (ada ke mende panggil ankle tendon? alalal whatever)

comel tak baju raya saya.. mak mentua saya yang belikan.. lalalaala..

pagi raya at no.9!! weeeeeeee.. under unavoided circumstances.. kak ni pon beraya bersama sama kitorg this year.. alhamdulillah... apis pon sempat sampai rumah... subuh raya.. so all of us were at home.. except apis.. he is literary there.. (he slept all day long)...

petang raya pertama.. terus gerak balik ke kemaman... nak catch abang and the rest ( dah 6 tahun abg tak rayaa kemaman... ) so we were thinking that it is appropriate for us.. to be with family... alhamdulillah.. my family sume ada.. and baby's family pun sume ada.. pure bliss!

stayed in kemaman for three days.. before went home to KD... i have last minute order from a customer for a 9 dulang hantaran.. ah yes.. i am very busy during festive season...

and today.. im sitting in my sabah office.. just finished on a technical presentation to the utility management technical coordination committee.. on a hydroelectric project which was done long ago... dont really want to talk about it.. but one thing for sure.. I have tonnes of things to do... and to come back to KK early october... semoga Allah memudahkan segala urusan... aminnn

wish me well... and let me share a dua... for those who need extra strength to steer our busy hectice life... Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

"O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."Surah Isra (17) verse 80.

No comments: