Monday, July 16, 2007

13th July 2007

13th July 2007…..I am not an avid writer per say. I cant even seems to get most of the words in my head onto a piece of paper… blame it to Japanese… yada yada yada…
Heehhehe went to the Michael learns to rock concert last nite… enjoy it love it! Thanks abg pejal for the tickets… sneak out from the office at 5pm… as baby almost loose his temper .. (lack of attention symptom he says) he hates it when I’m busy… and I hates it when he is busy…. But we seems manage to pull a few minutes in our lives to get together…
Genting is much much the same when we left it few months ago… we would just went up there.. grab a cup of coffee.. and make fool of ourselves… remember baby… all those crazy nites…. I’d say… we were so psyche about the caffeine….
MLTR pull out a great show… woohoooo….. welll not much to say about the great show except that we agree on making the so-called-abg-polis-bantuan our prime enemy… they cant seems to leave us in peace… (heheheh we were just want to be courteous to abg pejal… so we decided to record the concert for him) heheheh we know its a BIG NO-NO but baby assures that he is a natural born JACK-sparrow… ah heng of all ah heng……. And what we get… being SULUH (what’s suluh in English…. Help!!!) all the time… tutup tutup… hahahhahahaha… giler!!!!
Anyway…. I’ll put up some of the footages that we managed to get… if I know how… hmmm baby… can u please put it up for me here…. Thank you…

No comments: