Friday, April 04, 2008

My Precious at Love&Co


Finally, alhamdulillah, everything are well on schedule and plan! Last nite, baby took me to buy The Ring (*blink *blink!!!! hiks hiks) we chose Love&Co .. the place,the ring, the design is kinda different from others! and i am in love with the ring (smiggle-ish my precious!!!muahahahahhahaha! ) ! thanks baby!

At home mommy showed me the hantaran! omg!!! it was sooo lovely! hiks hiks... i am blessed to have such a wonderful baby and my mom is the best!!!! hiks hiks
even kak noni gives her full anticipation towards the engagement... atleast i am not alone! i have these people helping me along the way and i am blessed!!!!

Some leaked information from baby's side.. they are doing the hantaran in white with red roses!!! hiks hiks.... well mcm fun plak....

Alhamdulillah, I could not ask for more for the engagement!!!!

i love you!

No comments: