Saturday, December 01, 2007

Loneliness always breed in a large crowd...

off to penang yesterday for APS's family day... My second one with aps.. this year was a little different .. not that last year was that special... baby was starnger to me last time.. but enjoy his company.. and yet this year.. when i really longed for him to be with me.. i have to leave him alone with his bantal busyuk at KK...

reached penang yesterday at 5.00 pm, it was my second time visiting holiday inn.. bolehlah.. the service is perfect like usual... anyway... the one thing i look forward the most... is the DVD hunting.. 4 ringgit for a cd.. is something not to be missed.. bought meself my last season of GG and Brothers and sisters...

I have another mission last nite to get something for that budak busuk... kekekek
buat perangai yesterday.. susah betul nak calm him down.. kekekek

I'll be home tomorow sayang... wait for me.. (or wait for yur pressie! i love you forever!)

anyway.... baby.. i menang main telematch and treasure hunt.. woohooooooo kekekekeke terel lah saya... ngahahahah

' i dont really mean to brag.. but i got you where i want you now! '

No comments: