Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am happy

I went look through this person's personal page at frenster... how time flies and yes things happened for a reason... All i can do was smile all the way browsing the page... he's happy... and i'm happy he's happy... welll now i'm relieved it was like a burden lifted up from my shoulder... i was right all along... i'm not the bad one... all you have to have is courage to make things right... It wasnt rite last time... i was right! it'll be a very big mistake if we were together
now all i can say is... 'gather up your strength and believes! and head towards your beautiful life'
to my 'bebek' thanks for coming into my life... i knew it then...

to people out there....
Love is something that not to be compromise for symphaty or just to make other people happy.
I have found mine...

1 comment:

sanchez7 said...

i love you baby...