Monday, May 21, 2007




Happy /’hæpi/ adj (-ier, -iest) 1 (a) feeling or expressing pleasure, contentment (b) giving or causing pleasure 2 feeling satisfied that something is good, right 3 full of joy 4 pleased or very willing to do something 5 fortunate: lucky

He makes me happy and I’m happy that we are happy together… if it’s suited the meaning above, I’d say that I am very happy with him.
Anyway… my first ever... Birthday dinner...
Thanks baby… I love it… thanks for the effort…
And thanks for my princess pinky (the L6)

Thanks for taking me to the beach… I love it… okay I have to admit… I went a lil bit wonkers… (Yep yep… it’s been a while since I’ve been to the beach…) hmmm…
Errr… I am missing a little bit information here … he brings me to meet his parents…. Tell you the feeling of meeting your other half parents…
I’m basically shivered hahahahah and baby … he went to take a shower with a hair shampoo… how’s that… it explains how nervous we both were…


Anyway… she have this teachers look... heheheh macam nt napsiah... jah’s mother.
Well she was a teacher… and that explains hiks hiks
Anyway... he’s a very unusual man alive… very tidy... like arwah atuk hmmm... he reminds me of him… tidy and neat… (owh I miss atuk iks iks… miss being scolded by him) anyway… Its fun to know both of them…

Life is something that we plan but somehow... God has it all well planned before us…
And I believe this is what God has planned for me…



No comments: