Thursday, April 12, 2007



hmmm.... i've completed my project yesterday... and am taking a day off today...


sitting by the window.. of ma fav place... i have made it my second home... (errrr thinking of doing part time job here... can aaa baby? its look like fun!) anyway...


I have a meeting with transgrid tomorow for another capacitor bank project... have a course in penang on tuesday and wednesday... comeback... continue with the capacitor bank project...


and the upper padas project... (* sure baby kutuk ni... belagak as though i sorang ajer yang kerja di atas muka bumi ini!) muahahahhahaha


I L.O.V.E u tau baby... hiks hiks


I am thinking of what am i gonna do with my life... where am i heading.. my purpose of living...


hmmmmm.... sitting by the window makes me think.... can human really plan things? (errkk baby please close your eyes... or perhaps u should just click the 'X' button on the righthand side of this window... ) hiks hiks...(join the IEM executive programme) i wanna get married (have a good side business) in 2008 (finish my MSc degree)... wanna have kids before i reach 30 (have my apprentice-ship for competent engineer)wanna spend my rainy sunday (have a total sale of RM7000 minimum on the batik merchandise) with the one i love.... wanna have a place of my own (the 250k 2 rooms service apartment).... i called it the basic human needs.(be Ir. Nurashikin Jamil.. and apply for Phd in December 2011)... :) my little life.... (not that ambitious.... hiks hiks


No comments: