Saturday, July 07, 2012

How do you spent a good £24

2 pleated trouser + 10 undies + a shirt + black lycra tights + a camisole.

That is a bargain when you shop at primark. Its everybody's shop!!! :)

Anyway.. Received a good news from malaysia. My baby cousin sister had given a birth to a lovely baby boy!!! Yes another boy in the family! That brought me to this entry... Hmm a baby.. For me another baby? Am i ready for another baby? Well i am i guess... But i prefer it to be later not sooner...I'll think of it again when kaliq reached 2 years old. :).

I want kaliq to have brothers and sisters.. I want them to love each other. I want them to need each other. :) ....

Anyway i'm 32 this year... The next one shall he when i'm 34... Then one when i'm 36 hihihi insyallah...

But what if rezeki tu kaliq sorang je? Oh oh!!!! I'll adopt i guess... :)

No comments: